Come See "The Songs of Michael Radi" at Feinstein's/54 Below!!!
Monday, October 16th at 9:30pm
"Join us at Feinstein’s/54 Below for a sensational evening of music by the talented emerging composer Michael Radi. Featuring the songs of the inspiring new musical, The King’s Legacy, it will be an unforgettable celebration of new musical theatre. The concert will include songs from several of Michael’s other projects as well, including The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, and will highlight female characters and performers in particular. Featuring an all-star cast of Broadway’s best, this evening of new music will be one show not to miss!"
Learn more on BroadwayWorld.com!
- Jackie Burns (B'way) Wicked, If/Then OBC, Hair (Off-B'way) Rock of Ages, Hair (Tour) If/Then, Wicked - Currently Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway!
- Libby Servais (B'way) Wicked, Lysistrata Jones - Current Standby for Glinda in Wicked on Broadway!
- Betsy Struxness (B'way) Hamilton OBC, Matilda OBC, Scandalous OBC, Leap Of Faith OBC, Memphis, Wicked (Tours) Wicked, All Shook Up
- Jillian Louis (B'way) It Shoulda Been You (Off-B'way) Soul Doctor (Tour) Cheers
- Jacque Carnahan (Off-B'way) A Child's Christmas in Wales at Irish Rep., Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, The Baker's Wife at The York, The Boyfriend at Musicals Tonight (Tour) Cinderella
- Samantha Bruce (Off-B'way) Luisa in The Fantasticks (Regional) Laurie in Oklahoma! at Goodspeed Opera House, Johanna in Sweeney Todd at Denver Center, The Royal Family at Shakespeare Theatre of NJ, Cyrano at Sierra Rep.
- J. Michael Zygo (B'way) School of Rock, Once OBC - Currently in School of Rock on Broadway!
- Kenneth Quinney Francoeur (Off-B'way) A Child's Christmas in Wales at Irish Rep., (Tour) Memphis
- Gregory Maheu (Off-Broadway) I Am Harvey Milk at Lincoln Center (Regional) Austen's Pride: A New Musical of Pride and Prejudice at Merry-Go-Round, Sunday in the Park With George at Signature Theatre
- Patrick Mulryan (Off-B'way) Fiasco Theater's Into The Woods at The Roundabout Theatre, London's Menier Chocolate Factory, McCarter Theatre, and the Old Globe, Cymbeline at Fiasco Theater, Bum Phillips: All-American Opera at La Mama
- Lizzie Becker: Lizzie is a private voice student of Michael Radi's at From Stage To Screen studio. She played Young Elizabeth in the Industry Reading of The King's Legacy, and she has also studied at USDAN. (Favorite Roles) Cinderella in Into The Woods, Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie
Tickets Available Here:
Never miss an announcement!
Stay up to date on our Facebook event page!!!
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
I returned once again this summer to the Bristol Valley Theater in Naples, NY! In addition to Musical Directing Lucky Stiff this past July, I originated the role of Tim in the world premier of Judith Leora's Elijah. New media to come!!! www.bvtnaples.org
On November 20th, 2016 I presented a 29-Hour Industry Reading of my original musical about King Henry VIII, Anne Boleyn, and their daughter Queen Elizabeth I: The King's Legacy. I am now looking into possible productions and submitting the show throughout the country!
This past spring I finished my Second Year as a Lyricist in the BMI Lehman Engel Musical Theatre Writing Workshop, collaborating on a musical version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. My composer, Sean Havrilla, and I are continuing to write and develop this project and will be presenting our first closed reading this fall!
Recent - Lucky Stiff at Bristol Valley Theater this past July!
Last Year - High School Musical On Stage! at From Stage To Screen in Huntington, NY & Anything Goes at New Hyde Park High School.
I continue to teach ~30 private students through From Stage To Screen studio in Huntington, NY, as well as individual professional coachings.
Please inquire if interested in weekly, monthly, or one-time coachings!